Museum and Curatorial Studies

If you do not have a username, please write to Lucian at macs@ucsc.edu requesting approval for your registration.

Due to spammers, we will not accept any unexplained new user requests. Guests may view posts, but you must register to participate in most of our forums.

If you do not have a username, please write to Lucian at macs@ucsc.edu requesting approval for your registration.

Due to spammers, we will not accept any unexplained new user requests. Guests may view posts, but you must register to participate in most of our forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forums for MACS-MIRC, Directed by Lucian Gomoll and Lissette Olivares.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  MACS Website  Search  Log in  Register  

Travel to San Jose airport on Sunday May 16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebecca.Uchill

Travel to San Jose airport on Sunday May 16 Empty
PostSubject: Travel to San Jose airport on Sunday May 16   Travel to San Jose airport on Sunday May 16 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm wondering who else has plans to fly out of SJ on Sunday? I was thinking about braving the public transit system, but it seems a little bit complicated. If anyone wants to share a shuttle or has room in their car I'd be delighted to split costs of gas and other etceteras.

Best, Rebecca
Back to top Go down

Travel to San Jose airport on Sunday May 16
Page 1 of 1