Museum and Curatorial Studies

If you do not have a username, please write to Lucian at macs@ucsc.edu requesting approval for your registration.

Due to spammers, we will not accept any unexplained new user requests. Guests may view posts, but you must register to participate in most of our forums.

If you do not have a username, please write to Lucian at macs@ucsc.edu requesting approval for your registration.

Due to spammers, we will not accept any unexplained new user requests. Guests may view posts, but you must register to participate in most of our forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forums for MACS-MIRC, Directed by Lucian Gomoll and Lissette Olivares.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  MACS Website  Search  Log in  Register  

details of your needs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betsy
MACS Cluster Member

details of your needs? Empty
PostSubject: details of your needs?   details of your needs? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am

Hi all,
I may have a good lead for a rental on the beach. And there is also a residence for retired nuns which is in a beautiful location. Let me know what your needs are and I can do some looking about,
Betsy
Back to top Go down
Lissette
Director

PostSubject: Re: details of your needs?   details of your needs? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am

Dear Betsy, maybe we can meet sometime after the official end of classes. I am looking for any and all leads on lodging for the conference participants and need as much help as I can get. My idea is to write a letter explaining what we can offer (a large group of people) in the hope that they will offer us some discounted and even free rooms. The emphasis on getting free rooms is important since many of our confernece participants are in dire need of assistance...but any and all leads are welcome.
let me know when we could meet.
best,
lissette
831 428 2822
Back to top Go down
Betsy
MACS Cluster Member

PostSubject: Re: details of your needs?   details of your needs? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi Lissette,
How many people are you looking for housing for? I can do a few things- there is a nunnery which I think rents out rooms for cheap right on the beach. there is alos I cottage I go to from time to time, if you are out they are at the end of 20th Ave. I would also be able to ask around...
I have a studio room which is very multi use so that may be available, but need to meke sure on the home front. Give me some numbers and I'll see about doing some initial research and inquiry.

Betsy

Hope all is well with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: details of your needs?   details of your needs? Empty

Back to top Go down

details of your needs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Museum and Curatorial Studies :: Conference: The Task of the Curator (May 14-15, 2010) :: Travel and Lodging Discussions-
Jump to: